Date: 15 Jun 2013
Introduction to a Special Issue on Research with Youth Exposed to Disasters and Violence
- Baum, NL, Cardozo, BL, Pat-Horenczyk, R, Ziv, Y, Blanton, C, Reza, A, Weltman, A, Brom, D (2013) Training teachers to build resilience in children in the aftermath of war: A cluster randomized trial. Child & Youth Care Forum.
- Hamiel, D, Wolmer, L, Spirman, S, Laor, N (2013) Comprehensive child-oriented preventive resilience program in israel based on lessons learned from communities exposed to war, terrorism and disaster. Child & Youth Care Forum.
- Kletter, H., Rialon, R. A., Laor, N., Brom, D., Pat-Horenczyk, R., Shaheen, M., Hamiel., D., Chemtob, C., Weems, C. F., Feinstein, C., Lieberman, A., Reicherter, D., Song, S., & Carrion, V.G. (2013). Helping children exposed to war and violence: Perspectives from an international work group on interventions for youth and families. Child & Youth Care Forum, (doi: 10.1007/s10566-013-9203-4) (this issue).
- La Greca, A. M., Lai, B. S., Llabre, M. M., Silverman, W. K., Vernberg, E. M., & Prinstein, M. J. (2013). Children’s postdisaster trajectories of pts symptoms: Predicting chronic distress. Child & Youth Care Forum. doi: 10.1007/s10566-013-9206-1 (this issue).
- Pfefferbaum, B. J., Weems, C. F., Scott, B. G. Nitiéma, P., Noffsinger, M. A., Pfefferbaum, R. L., Varma, V. & Chakraburtty, A. (2013).Research methods in child disaster studies: A review of studies generated by the September 11, 2001, Terrorist Attacks; the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami; and Hurricane Katrina. Child & Youth Care Forum. (this issue).
- Song, S, Shaheen, M (2013) Assessing the impact of violence and war on youth in low-and middle-income countries. Child & Youth Care Forum.
- Weems, CF, Overstreet, S (2008) Child and adolescent mental health research in the context of Hurricane Katrina: An ecological needs-based perspective and introduction to the special section. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology 37: pp. 487-494 CrossRef
- Introduction to a Special Issue on Research with Youth Exposed to Disasters and Violence
Child & Youth Care Forum
Volume 42, Issue 4 , pp 257-259
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links