Find out how to access preview-only content
Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors: Should They be Used Early Post Myocardial Infarction?
- Bertram Pitt
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Dzau VJ. Tissue rennin-angiotensin system in myocardial hypertrophy and failure. Arch Intern Med 1993;153: 937.
- ACE Inhibitor Myocardial Infarction Collaborative Group: Indications for ACE Inhibitors in the early treatment of acute myocardial infarction: Systematic overview of individual data from 100,000 patients in randomized trials. Circulation 1998;97:2202.
- Pfeffer MA. Effects of valsartan relative to captopril in patients with myocardial infarction complicated by heart failure and/or left ventricular dysfunction. Eng J Med 2003;349:1843.
- Voors AA, de Kam PJ, van den Berg MP, et al. Acute administration of angiotenin converting enzyme inhibitors in thrombolysed myocardial infarction patients is associated with a decreased incidence of heart failure, but an increased re-infarction risk. Cardiovasc Drugs and Ther 2005;19:119–124.
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors: Should They be Used Early Post Myocardial Infarction?
Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy
Volume 19, Issue 2 , pp 103-104
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Bertram Pitt (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA