Ways of improving wet cyclone performance
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Wet cyclone operation is analyzed. General data are given on d50 (diameter of particles trapped in an inertial equipment with a performance of 0.5) in relation to the hydraulic resistance coefficient, and also on d50 in relation to hydraulic resistance for scrubbers of various types.
- V. N. Uzhov, A. Yu. Val’dberg, B. I. Myagkov, and I. K. Reshidov, Removing Dust from Industrial Gases [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1981).
- A. A. Rusanov (ed.), Handbook on Dust and Ash Trapping [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).
- A. Yu. Val’dberg and N. S. Kirsanova, “Suspended-particle deposition in wet-film cyclones,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 11, 27–28 (1985).
- A. Yu. Val’dberg, A. A. Moshkin, and I. G. Kamenshchikov, List Formation and Droplet Trapping in Gas Cleaning Systems [in Russian], OAO NIIOGAZ, Moscow (2003).
- G. K. Lebedyuk, A. Yu. Val’dberg, N. S. Kirsanova, and I. V. Vladimirov, “Comparative studies on vortex systems in battery-type gas cleaners,” in: Industrial and Health-Protection Gas Cleaning, No. 4 [in Russian], TsINTIKhimneftemash, Moscow (1981), pp. 6–7.
- W. Strauss, Industrial Gas Cleaning, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1975).
- O. Shtorch, Industrial Separators for Gas Cleaning, Elsevier Scientific Publishing Company, Amsterdam, Oxford, and New York (1979).
- Protecting the Atmosphere from Industrial Pollution: Handbook, Part 1 [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1988).
- A. Yu. Val’dberg and S. G. Safonov, “Calculating the performance of dry and wet mechanical dust traps,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 10, 40–41 (2005).
- Ways of improving wet cyclone performance
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Volume 42, Issue 7-8 , pp 388-390
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors