Ways of improving wet cyclone performance
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Wet cyclone operation is analyzed. General data are given on d50 (diameter of particles trapped in an inertial equipment with a performance of 0.5) in relation to the hydraulic resistance coefficient, and also on d50 in relation to hydraulic resistance for scrubbers of various types.
- Uzhov, V. N., Val’dberg, A. Yu., Myagkov, B. I., Reshidov, I. K. (1981) Removing Dust from Industrial Gases. Khimiya, Moscow
- Rusanov, A. A. eds. (1983) Handbook on Dust and Ash Trapping. Énergoatomizdat, Moscow
- A. Yu. Val’dberg and N. S. Kirsanova, “Suspended-particle deposition in wet-film cyclones,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 11, 27–28 (1985).
- Val’dberg, A. Yu., Moshkin, A. A., Kamenshchikov, I. G. (2003) List Formation and Droplet Trapping in Gas Cleaning Systems. OAO NIIOGAZ, Moscow
- Lebedyuk, G. K., Val’dberg, A. Yu., Kirsanova, N. S., Vladimirov, I. V. (1981) Comparative studies on vortex systems in battery-type gas cleaners. Industrial and Health-Protection Gas Cleaning, No. 4. TsINTIKhimneftemash, Moscow, pp. 6-7
- Strauss, W. (1975) Industrial Gas Cleaning. Pergamon Press, Oxford
- Shtorch, O. (1979) Industrial Separators for Gas Cleaning. Elsevier Scientific Publishing Company, Amsterdam, Oxford, and New York
- Protecting the Atmosphere from Industrial Pollution: Handbook, Part 1 [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1988).
- A. Yu. Val’dberg and S. G. Safonov, “Calculating the performance of dry and wet mechanical dust traps,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 10, 40–41 (2005).
- Ways of improving wet cyclone performance
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Volume 42, Issue 7-8 , pp 388-390
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors