Incorporating actual metal strain characteristics into strength calculations
- G. M. Khazhinskii
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A description is given of experimental results obtained on monotone loading, sign-varying, and nonisothermal plastic deformation, and also creep. The main attention is devoted to the effects of anisotropic work hardening in brief tension and compression and to creep. The method is given for processing the experimental data to obtain parameters for models for the anisotropic plasticity and creep.
- Malinin, N. N. (1975) The Applied Theory of Plasticity and Creep. Mashinostroenie, Moscow
- Kachanov, L. M. (1969) Principles of Plasticity Theory. Nauka, Moscow
- Rabotnov, Yu. N. (1979) Mechanics of Deformable Solids. Nauka, Moscow
- Makhutov, N. A. (1981) Strain Criteria for Failure and Strength Calculations on Structure Elements. Mashinostroenie, Moscow
- N. N. Malinin and G. M. Khazhinskii, “Construction of a theory of creep with anisotropic work hardening,” Izv. AN SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 148–152 (1969).
- G. M. Khazhinskii, “Rheological equations for a medium with isotropic work hardening,” Izv. VUZ, Mashinostr., No. 3, 48–54 (1968).
- G. M. Khazhinskii, “Basic equations for nonisothermal strain,” Izv. VUZ, Mashinostr., No. 8, 31–36 (1969).
- G. M. Khazinskii, “Plastic strain in metals,” Izv. AN SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 175–177 (1975).
- G. M. Khazhinskii and A. V. Tashkinov, “A model for the plastic flow of a material with a yield area in the strain diagram,” Izv. AN SSSR, Mashinoved., No. 2, 69–74 (1977).
- Khazhinskii, G. M. (1994) The theory of creep with anisotropic work hardening. Engineering Encyclopedia (general editor K. S. Kolesnikov), Vols. 1–3. Volume 1. Machine Dynamics and Strength. Mashinostroenie, Moscow, pp. 116-117
- Incorporating actual metal strain characteristics into strength calculations
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Volume 42, Issue 1-2 , pp 106-113
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. All-Russia Oil Machinery Research Institute (VNIINEFTEMASh), Russia