Use of hydrocyclones with a receiving bin for cleaning circulating water of mechanical impurities
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Reduction in concentration of mechanical impurities is evaluated in the circulating flow of cleaned water, some of which has been passed through a hydrocyclone.
A procedure for calculating the extent to which the solid phase is extracted into a slime-receiving bin is proposed for development of the hydrocyclone plant.
- B. G. Kalashnikov, O. V. Pirogova, D. A. Baranov, and M. G. Lagutkin, “Separation of low-concentration disperse systems in hydrocyclones with a receiving bin,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 1, 55–56 (1996).
- Ternovskii, I. G., Kutepov, A. M. (1994) Hydrocycloning. Nauka, Moscow
- Baranov, D. A., Kutepov, A. M., Lagutkin, M. G. (1996) Analysis of separation processes in hydrocyclones. Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol. 30: pp. 117-122
- Povarov, A. I. (1978) Hydrocyclones in Concentrating Mills. Nedra, Moscow
- Use of hydrocyclones with a receiving bin for cleaning circulating water of mechanical impurities
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Volume 40, Issue 11-12 , pp 645-650
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors