Regeneration of used shell tellus t-32 hydraulic oil
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The process of regeneration of used Shell Tellus T-32 hydraulic oil is studied for selection of adsorbents and purification methods. A combined purification method is proposed: contact purification at room temperature for 10 h using a carbamide-modified basalt fiber, followed by percolation purification using unmodified basalt fiber as the adsorbent. After the percolation purification, the oil can be purified further on a filter having three layers: polypropylene fiber, spherical cinder, and iron oxyhydroxide in a 1.65:1 ratio, and polypropylene fiber.
- A. Yu. Evdokimov, A. A. Dzhamalov, and V. L. Lashkhi, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 26-30 (1992).
- N. V. Kel’tsev, Fundamentals of Adsorption Processes [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1984).
- O. V. Arkhipova, S. L. Larionov, and I. R. Nigmatullin, In: Materials Presented in Session D of the Third Congress of Oil and Gas Industrialists of Russia [in Russian], Ufa (May 2001), pp. 168-171.
- Russian Federation Patent No. 2242498.
- G. I. Volkova, In: Materials Presented at the Sixth International Conference “Chemistry of Oil and Gas,” Tomsk, September 2006 [in Russian], IOA SO RAN, Tomsk (2006), pp. 514-516.
- D. S. Pokrovskii, “Izv. Vuzov. Stroit., No. 3, 13-21 (2002).
- Russian Federation Patent No. 2337940.
- Russian Federation Patent No. 2343971.
- Refining Procedures for Oil and Gas [in Russian], Part 3, Khimiya, Moscow (1978).
- V. V. Usachev, Carbamide Dewaxing [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1967).
- Regeneration of used shell tellus t-32 hydraulic oil
Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils
Volume 48, Issue 5 , pp 409-413
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- used oil
- contact purification
- percolation purification
- Industry Sectors