Reducing benzol content in reformate by reacting its narrow fractions
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A method has been developed to reduce benzol content in reformate by reacting its narrow fractions in the presence of R-164 industrial catalyst. The optimal conditions of the process in which the benzol content drops by 77.4 rel. % are established. This ensures fall of benzene content in reformate to 1.31 wt. %.
- Abrikosov, AA (2002) Ecology of Processing Hydrocarbon Systems [in Russian]. Khimiya, Moscow
- A. B. Vipper and M. V. Ermolaev, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 6, 50-55 (1999).
- V.S. Azev, V.E. Emel’yanov, and F. V. Turovskii, Khim. Tekhnol. Top. Masel, No. 5, 20-24 (2004).
- N. R. Vezirova and R. R. Vezirov, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No.1, 19-22 (2000).
- A. S. Levoshchenko, K. G. Abdul’minov, A. F. Akhmetov, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 5, 8-9 (2009).
- A. S. Solov’ev, Abstract of Candidate’s Dissertation [in Russian], Ufa (2003).
- Cavani, F, Corazzari, M, Bencini, E (2002) Appl. Catal., A. Gen. 226: pp. 31-40 CrossRef
- N. A. Usakova, V. E. Emel’yanov, and L. Demina, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 1, 14-16 (1999).
- Reducing benzol content in reformate by reacting its narrow fractions
Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils
Volume 48, Issue 5 , pp 372-375
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- benzol fraction
- reforming catalyst
- Industry Sectors