Enhancing the activity of self-propagating high-temperature synthesized diesel oil hydrofining nanocatalysts by proper selection of leachingagents
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This work is dedicated to proper selection and optimization of the composition of leaching agents and the conditions of the process of excess aluminum removal from intermetallic alloys for producing highly efficient diesel oil hydrodesulfurization nanocatalysts. The intermetallic alloys were synthesized by self-propagating high-temperature synthesis.
- I. M. Kolesnikov, B. V. Vinokurov, M. Yu. Kil’yanov, et al., Neft’, Gaz i Biznes, No. 10, 45–49 (2011).
- V. V. Barzykin, Thermal Shock in the Engineering of Inorganic Materials [in Russian], Territoriya, Chernogolovka (2001).
- Enhancing the activity of self-propagating high-temperature synthesized diesel oil hydrofining nanocatalysts by proper selection of leachingagents
Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils
Volume 48, Issue 5 , pp 344-348
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- self-propagating high-temperature synthesis
- intermetallic alloys
- nanostructure of catalyst
- specific surface
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. I. M. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow, Russia
- 2. Institute of Structural Macrokinetics and Problems of Materials Science, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia