Study of disperse polymer systems for producing high-quality polymeric-bituminous materials
Distribution of components of disperse polymer systems used for producing bituminous materials was determined in terms of polymer quantity and particle size in o-xylene solution by conductometric dispersion analysis method using a Coulter counter. Polymer concentrations at which the dispersity, surface tension, and dynamic viscosity of the disperse system are optimum for blending the polymer with the bitumen and producing the polymeric-bituminous materials with assigned service properties are determined.
- A. F. Kemalov, Candidate’s Dissertation [in Russian], Kazan (1995), p. 146.
- A. F. Kemalov, L. M. Petrova, and E. V. Lifanova, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 11, 20–24 (1991).
- A. F. Kemalov, R. Z. Fakhrutdinov, and I. N. Diyarov, in: Papers Intl. Conf. “Problems of Integrated Utilization of Difficultly Recoverable Oils and Native Bitumens (Recovery and Processing) [in Russian], Kazan (1994), pp. 65–75.
- A. F. Kemalov and R. A. Kemalov, in: Applied Statistical Physics – Molecular Engineering International Conference (Astatphys-Mex-2003), Mexico (2003), pp. 203–206.
- A. F. Kemalov and R. A. Kemalov, in: Papers III Intl. Symp. “Oil Disperse Systems” [in Russian], Moscow (2004), pp. 101–102.
- A. F. Kemalov, I. N. Diyarov, A. Sh. Ziyatdinov, et al., in: Papers VII Intl. Conf. on Intensification of Petrochemical Processes “Petrochemistry 2005” [in Russian], Nizhnekamsk (2005), pp. 138–140.
- A. F. Kemalov and R. A. Kemalov, Scientific and Practical Foundations of Physicochemical Mechanics and Statistical Analysis of Disperse Systems [in Russian], Kazan State Technological University, Kazan (2008), p. 476.
- B. P. Tumanyan, Scientific and Applied Aspects of the Theory of Oil Disperse Systems [in Russian], Tekhnika, Moscow (2000), p. 336.
- Study of disperse polymer systems for producing high-quality polymeric-bituminous materials
Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils
Volume 48, Issue 5 , pp 339-343
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- quantitative and dispersion analysis
- conductometric method
- surface tension
- dynamic viscosity
- polymer dispersion
- Industry Sectors