Study of disperse polymer systems for producing high-quality polymeric-bituminous materials
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Distribution of components of disperse polymer systems used for producing bituminous materials was determined in terms of polymer quantity and particle size in o-xylene solution by conductometric dispersion analysis method using a Coulter counter. Polymer concentrations at which the dispersity, surface tension, and dynamic viscosity of the disperse system are optimum for blending the polymer with the bitumen and producing the polymeric-bituminous materials with assigned service properties are determined.
- A. F. Kemalov, Candidate’s Dissertation [in Russian], Kazan (1995), p. 146.
- A. F. Kemalov, L. M. Petrova, and E. V. Lifanova, Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 11, 20–24 (1991).
- A. F. Kemalov, R. Z. Fakhrutdinov, and I. N. Diyarov, in: Papers Intl. Conf. “Problems of Integrated Utilization of Difficultly Recoverable Oils and Native Bitumens (Recovery and Processing) [in Russian], Kazan (1994), pp. 65–75.
- A. F. Kemalov and R. A. Kemalov, in: Applied Statistical Physics – Molecular Engineering International Conference (Astatphys-Mex-2003), Mexico (2003), pp. 203–206.
- A. F. Kemalov and R. A. Kemalov, in: Papers III Intl. Symp. “Oil Disperse Systems” [in Russian], Moscow (2004), pp. 101–102.
- A. F. Kemalov, I. N. Diyarov, A. Sh. Ziyatdinov, et al., in: Papers VII Intl. Conf. on Intensification of Petrochemical Processes “Petrochemistry 2005” [in Russian], Nizhnekamsk (2005), pp. 138–140.
- A. F. Kemalov and R. A. Kemalov, Scientific and Practical Foundations of Physicochemical Mechanics and Statistical Analysis of Disperse Systems [in Russian], Kazan State Technological University, Kazan (2008), p. 476.
- B. P. Tumanyan, Scientific and Applied Aspects of the Theory of Oil Disperse Systems [in Russian], Tekhnika, Moscow (2000), p. 336.
- Study of disperse polymer systems for producing high-quality polymeric-bituminous materials
Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils
Volume 48, Issue 5 , pp 339-343
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- quantitative and dispersion analysis
- conductometric method
- surface tension
- dynamic viscosity
- polymer dispersion
- Industry Sectors