Simulation of Acoustic Fields of Ultrasonic Sector Phased-Array Transducers
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Specific features of the procedure for simulating acoustic field of sector phased-array transducers used in ultrasonic medical diagnosis are considered. The possibility of adding lobes to the transducers is discussed taking into consideration such parameters as the working frequency, aperture size, number of array elements, and scanning angle.
- L. V. Osipov, Ultrasonic Diagnostic Devices [in Russian], Vidar, Moscow (1999).
- I. D. Voskresenskii, Development of Phased-Array Antennas [in Russian], Radiotekhnika, Moscow (2003).
- Introduction to Phased Array Ultrasonic Technology Applications: R/D Tech Guideline, Olympus NDT, USA (2007).
- V. V. Klyuev (ed.) Non-destructive Monitoring: Handbook, Vol. 3 [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (2004).
- V. I. Domarkas and E. L. Piletskas, Ultrasonic Echoscopy [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1988).
- C. R. Hill, J. C. Bamber, and G. R. ter Haar, Physical Principles of Medical Ultrasonics [Russian translation], FIZMATLIT, Moscow (2008).
- Simulation of Acoustic Fields of Ultrasonic Sector Phased-Array Transducers
Volume 46, Issue 4 , pp 158-163
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors