Application of LabView Software for Improving the Quality of Evaluation of Electroencephalographic Parameters
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The 16-channel detection of evoked potentials (EP) is deteriorated by superposition of curves, which often occurs in spite of scaling along the time and amplitude axes. This problem is inherent in data transfer between neuro-cartographers from different manufacturers and can be solved using the LabView design platform, which allows individual EP records to be visualized by varying the time scale of data presentation. A similar approach can be applied to EEG.
- V. V. Gnezditskii, Evoked Brain Potentials [in Russian], MEDpress-inform, Moscow (2003).
- L. R. Zenkov, Functional Diagnosis of Nervous Diseases [in Russian], MEDpress-inform, Moscow (2004).
- Neuron-Spectrum Software: User Manual [in Russian], Neirosoft, Ivanovo (1991, 1999–2007).
- Application of LabView Software for Improving the Quality of Evaluation of Electroencephalographic Parameters
Volume 46, Issue 4 , pp 145-148
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links