Improvement of Procedures for Monitoring Parameters of Electrocardiographs
- V. V. Lebedev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Parameters of electrocardiographs are standardized in GOST R IEC 60601-2-51 and R 50.2.009. An alternative method for monitoring of electrocardiographic parameters is suggested with due regard to simplification of the procedure.
- GOST R IEC 60601-2-51- 2008. Medical Electrical Equipment. Part 2–51. Particular Requirements for Safety, Including Essential Performance, of Recording and Analysing Single Channel and Multichannel Electrocardiographs.
- State System of Provision for Unity in Measurements. Calibration Method R 50.2.009, 2001–2011.
- Russian Federation Law No. 255 On Technological Regulation of Necessary Requirements to Production (2011).
- L. A. Bessonov, Theoretical Principles of Electric Equipment [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1964).
- I. Anufriev, Matlab [in Russian], BkhV, St. Petersburg (2004).
- Improvement of Procedures for Monitoring Parameters of Electrocardiographs
Volume 46, Issue 4 , pp 138-140
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- V. V. Lebedev (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Moscow, Russia