Kinetic Parameters of Liver Aldehyde Dehydrogenase in Rats with Cold Injury
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We studied the kinetics of liver aldehyde dehydrogenase in rats with cold injury. Low-temperature exposure was followed by a decrease in activity and catalytic effi ciency of aldehyde dehydrogenase in rat liver mitochondria. Atypical changes in kinetic characteristics of aldehyde dehydrogenase were found in the cytoplasmic fraction during cold injury.
- S. Glants, Medical and Biological Statistics [in Russian], Moscow (1999).
- B. M. Kershengol’ts and E. V. Serkina, Lab. Delo, No. 2, 126 (1981).
- V. I. Krupyanko, Vector Method for the Presentation of Enzyme Reactions [in Russian], Moscow (1990).
- Yu. M. Ostrovskii, V. I. Satanovskaya, and S. Yu. Ostrovskii, Metabolic Prerequisites and Consequences of Alcohol Consumption [in Russian], Moscow (1988).
- J. Findlay and U. Evans, Biological Membranes. Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1990).
- Cenedella, RJ (2001) Ophthalmic Res. 33: pp. 210-216 CrossRef
- Dawson, JM, Heatlic, PL (1984) Anal. Biochem. 140: pp. 391-393 CrossRef
- Kostir, J (1985) Chemicke Listy 79: pp. 989-991
- Reichard, JF, Vasiliou, V, Petersen, DR (2000) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1487: pp. 222-232
- Steinmetz, CG, Xie, P, Weiner, H, Hurley, TD (1997) Structure 5: pp. 701-711 CrossRef
- Townsend, AJ, Leone-Kabler, S, Haynes, RL (2001) Chem. Biol. Interact. 130–132: pp. 261-273 CrossRef
- Kinetic Parameters of Liver Aldehyde Dehydrogenase in Rats with Cold Injury
Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 148, Issue 2 , pp 191-192
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- aldehyde dehydrogenase
- cold injury
- Industry Sectors