Optimization of Control of Doubly Stochastic Nonordinary Flows in Time-Sharing Systems
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Control of conflicting flows in a class of time-sharing algorithms with regard for orientation and readjustment is studied. Probabilistic properties of flows are determined by the Markov environment. Conditions for the existence of a stationary operation mode of the system are determined and interpreted graphically. Optimization by the minimum of mean sojourn cost in a control cycle is studied. Imitation modeling is used to estimate the characteristics that cannot be found analytically.
- Zorin, A.V. and Fedotkin, M.A., Sistema s razdeleniem vremeni v usloviyakh izmeneniya struktury obsluzhivayushchego ustroistva i struktury vkhodnykh potokov (A Time-Sharing System under Server and Input Flow Structural Variations), Available from VINITI, 2003, Nizhni Novgorod, no. 1704-B2003.
- Zorin, A.V. and Fedotkin, M.A., Ob optimal’nom upravlenii protsessami s pazdeleniem vremeni v sluchainoi srede (Optimal Control for Time-Sharing Processes in a Stochastic Medium), Available from VINITI, 2004, Nizhni Novgorod, no. 1120-B2004.
- Klimov, G.L., A Time-Sharing Queue. I, Teor. Veroyatn. Primenen., 1974, vol. XIX, no.3, pp 558–576.
- Fedotkin, M.A. and Zorin, A.V., Optimal Control of Conflict Flows with Repeated Service, Transactions XXIV Int. Seminar on Stability Probl. Stochast. Models, Riga, 2004, pp. 126–132.
- Optimization of Control of Doubly Stochastic Nonordinary Flows in Time-Sharing Systems
Automation and Remote Control
Volume 66, Issue 7 , pp 1115-1124
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors