Date: 12 Jan 2011
Unconventional reprocessing of the oxide fuel from fast reactors
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Translated from Atomnaya Énergiya, Vol. 109, No. 3, pp. 176–178, September, 2010.
- V. P. Kuznetsov and Yu. S. Cherepin, “Innovative designs of nuclear reactors,” in: 2nd Public National Forum-Dialogue on Atomic Energy, Society, and Safety, St. Petersburg, April 21–22, 2008, pp. 44–45.
- Glazov, AG, Leonov, VN, Orlov, VV (2007) BREST reactor and the nuclear fuel cycle at a plant. At. Énerg. 103: pp. 15-21
- Petrov, AV, Usynin, GB, Usynina, SG (1998) Combined fuel cycle of fast reactors and VVER based on pyro-processing. At. Énerg. 85: pp. 451-457
- V. I. Kalinkin, A. V. Serov, and N. P. Shafrova, “Structure of a closed fuel cycle in the new technological platform for the development of nuclear power in the Russian Federation in the 21st century. Nuclear and radiological safety of Russia,” Inform. Byul. (TsNIIatominform), No. 4(22), 83–93 (2006).
- Mokhosoev, MV, Alekseev, FP, Lutsyk, VI (1978) Phase Diagrams of Molybdate and Tungstenate Systems. Nauka, Novosibirsk
- O. A. Ustinov, N. T. Chebotarev, and M. A. Andrianov, Molybdates. Synthesis, Structure, and Properties. Review Information, No. 5(41), VNIINM, Moscow (1979).
- Ustinov, OA (1997) Physicochemical validation of the regeneration of spent uranium-plutonium oxide fuel by recrystallization in molybdate melts. At. Énerg. 82: pp. 100-104
- O. A. Ustinov, “Reprocessing of mixed U–Pu fuel by recrystallization in molten molybdates,” in: Proc. Int. Symp. on MOX-Fuel Cycle Technologies for Medium and Long Term Deployment, France (2000), pp. 520–522.
- Ustinov, OA, Sukhanov, LP, Yakunin, SA (2006) Regeneration of spent oxide nuclear fuel by recrystallization in molydate melts. At. Énerg. 101: pp. 316-318
- Ustinov, OA, Andrianov, MA, Chebotarev, NT (1980) Obtaining powders of the solid solutions UO2–PuO2 from molybdate melts. Radiokhim. 22: pp. 597-599
- Unconventional reprocessing of the oxide fuel from fast reactors
Volume 109, Issue 3 , pp 221-224
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors