Topological Structure of Liquid Metals
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The problem of studying the microstructure of liquid-metal coolants by the methods of molecular dynamics and statistical geometry is formulated for engineering the structure of reactor materials. Attention is focused on the topological features of the atomic configurations of melts for lithium, sodium, and lead.
- A. S. Kolokol, N. N. Ponomarev-Stepnoi, I. Yu. Shimkevich, and A. L. Shimkevich, “MD modeling of melts for substantiating the concept of the engineering of liquid-metal coolants,” Preprint IAE-6291/1 (2003).
- N. N. Medvedev, Voronoi-Dolone Method for Studying the Structure of Noncrystalline Systems, SO RAN, Moscow (2000).
- A. S. Kolokol, N. N. Ponomarev-Stepnoi, I. Yu. Shimkevich, and A. L. Shimkevich, “On the topology of the atomic configurations of liquid metals,” Preprint IAE-6303/11 (2004).
- I. Yu. Shimkevich and A. L. Shimkevich, “MDMMC (molecular dynamics and Monte Carlo method) program for constructing crystalline and disordered systems,” Preprint GNTs RF FEI No. 2524 (1996).
- Topological Structure of Liquid Metals
Volume 98, Issue 3 , pp 187-190
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links