Date: 24 May 2012
Spitzer Reassesses His 2003 Study of Reparative Therapy of Homosexuality
- Robert L. Spitzer
- … show all 1 hide
This letter refers to the article available at doi: 10.1023/A:1025647527010.
This comment refers to the article available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1023/A:1025647527010.
- Arana, G. (2012, April 11). My so-called ex-gay life. The American Prospect. Retrieved from http://prospect.org/article/my-so-called-ex-gay-life.
- Drescher, J, Zucker, KJ eds. (2006) Ex-gay research: Analyzing the Spitzer study and its relation to science, religion, politics, and culture. Harrington Park Press, New York
- Spitzer, RL (2003) Can some gay men and lesbians change their sexual orientation? 200 participants reporting a change from homosexual to heterosexual orientation. Archives of Sexual Behavior 32: pp. 403-417 CrossRef
- Spitzer, RL (2003) Reply: Study results should not be dismissed and justify further research on the efficacy of sexual reorientation therapy. Archives of Sexual Behavior 32: pp. 469-472 CrossRef
- Zucker, KJ (2003) The politics and science of “reparative therapy” [Editorial]. Archives of Sexual Behavior 32: pp. 399-402 CrossRef
- Spitzer Reassesses His 2003 Study of Reparative Therapy of Homosexuality
Archives of Sexual Behavior
Volume 41, Issue 4 , p 757
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. 7 Random Road, Princeton, NJ, 08540, USA