Find out how to access preview-only content
How (Un)Important Is Penis Size for Women with Heterosexual Experience?
- Aleksandar Štulhofer
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Anonymous. (2003, April). The female stereotype truth-o-meter. Esquire, 139(4), 88.
- Bankhead, C. (2005). Men with micropenis have well-adjusted outcomes. Urology Times, 33, 20.
- Eisenman, R. (2001). Penis size: Survey of female perceptions of sexual satisfaction. BMC Women's Health. Retrieved July 28, 2005, from http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472–6874/1/1.
- Pietropinto, A. (1986). Misconceptions about male sexuality. Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality, 20, 80–85.
- Reilly, J. M., & Woodhouse, C. R. (1989). Small penis and the male sexual role. Journal of Urology, 142, 569–571.
- Štulhofer, A. (1999). Hypnerotomachia poliae: Seksualni stilovi urbanih žena u Hrvatskoj [Sexual styles of urban women in Croatia]. Revija za sociologiju, 30, 1–17.
- van Seters, A. P., & Slob, A. K. (1988). Mutually gratifying heterosexual relationship with micropenis of husband. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, 14, 98–107.
- Wisniewski, A. B., Migeon, C. J., Gearhart, J. P., Rock, J. A., Berkovitz, G. D., Plotnick, L. P., et al. (2001). Congenital micropenis: Long-term medical, surgical and psychosexual follow-up of individuals raised male or female. Hormone Research, 56, 3–11. CrossRef
- How (Un)Important Is Penis Size for Women with Heterosexual Experience?
Archives of Sexual Behavior
Volume 35, Issue 1 , pp 5-6
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Sociology, University of Zagreb, Lucica 3, Zagreb, 10000, Croatia