Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The two parts of this Special Issue of the Artificial Intelligence and Law Journal collect articles on the theme of Legal Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Techniques.
Most of the papers in this collection were originally selected for publication (Lehmann et al. 2005) and presentation at the First International Workshop on Legal Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Techniques (LOAIT Workshop), held on June 6, 2005 at the Faculty of Law of the University of Bologna (Italy) in conjuction with the Tenth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law (ICAIL 2005) and under the auspices of the International Association for Artificial Intelligence and Law (IAAIL). The LOAIT Workshop was organized by two agencies of the Italian National Research Council (CNR), both with a long and often common record in research on legal ontologies: the Laboratory for Applied Ontology of the Institute of Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC-CNR) and the Institute of Legal Inform ...
- Lehmann J, Biasiotti MA, Francesconi E, Sagri MT (eds) (2005) Proceedings of LOAIT Workshop—Legal Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Techniques, ISBN 90-5850-504-9, ISSN 1871-1235, in IAAIL Workshop Series, WOLF Legal Publisher, Nijmegen
Artificial Intelligence and Law
Volume 15, Issue 2 , pp 77-81
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Laboratory for Applied Ontology, Institute of Cognitive Science and Technology, Italian National Research Council, Rome, Italy
- 2. Institute of Legal Information Theory and Techniques, Italian National Research Council, Florence, Italy