A note on multilinear fractional integrals
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Shi and Tao studied the boundedness of multilinear fractional integrals introduced by Kenig and Stein on product of weighted L p -spaces, and got some results. We give some remarks with respect to their results and correct some mistakes. We also consider another multilinear fractional integral introduced by Grafakos.
- Garcia-Cuerva, J. and Martell, J. M., Two-weight Norm Inequalities for Maximal Operator and Fractional Integrals on Non-homogenuous Spaces, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 50 (2001), 1241–1280. CrossRef
- Grafakos, L., On Multilinear Fractional Integrals, Studia Math., 102 (1992), 49–56.
- Kenig, C. E. and Stein, E. M., Multilinear Estimates and Fractional Integration, Math. Res. Lett., 6 (1999), 1–15.
- Moen, K.,Weighted Inequalities for Multilinear Fractional Integral Operators, Collect. Math., 60 (2009), 213–238.
- Muckenhoupt, B. and Wheeden, R. L., Weighted Norm Inequalities for Fractional Integrals, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 192 (1974), 261–274. CrossRef
- Shi, Y. and Tao, X.,Weighted Lp Boundedness forMultilinear Fractional Integral on Product Spaces, Analysis in Theory and Applications, 24 (2008), 280–291. CrossRef
- Stein, E.M., Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Princeton Univ. Press, N. J. 1971.
- A note on multilinear fractional integrals
Analysis in Theory and Applications
Volume 26, Issue 4 , pp 301-307
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Editorial Board of Analysis in Theory and Applications
- Additional Links
- multilinear fractional integral
- Ap,q weight
- A p,q α weight
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematical Sciences Faculty of Science, Yamagata University, Yamagata, 990-8560, Japan
- 2. School of High Technology for Human Welfare, Tokai University, 317, Nishino Numazu, Shizuoka, 410-0395, Japan