Introduction to the special issue on IEEE-Latin American symposium on circuits and systems
For the second time we propose a special issue of the Springer Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing (ALOG) presenting the selection of best papers presented at the Second IEEE Latin American Symposium on Circuits and Systems (LASCAS 2010). The symposium was held in Bogota, Colombia 23rd to 25th of February 2011. The selected works represent important developments in electronic engineering at levels ranging from systems design methodologies to specific application circuits.
119 Papers from 27 countries were submitted to the conference. The review committee composed of 98 international experts accepted 62 papers and proposed a very interesting technical program presented in 11 sessions during the Conference. The main topics treated were: the high-level circuit design, CMOS digital circuit design, FPGA’s application, and analog circuit design. This second edition of the IEEE LASCAS has been attended by 128 participants from Asia, Europe and Americas.
Of the papers presented in t
- Introduction to the special issue on IEEE-Latin American symposium on circuits and systems
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing
Volume 73, Issue 3 , pp 829-830
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Centro de Microelectrónica, Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica y Electrónica, Carrera 1 Este No. 19A-20, Bogotá, Colombia
- 2. Department of Information Technologies, Faculty FAIS, Jagiellonian University, ul Reymonta 4, 30-059, Kraków, Poland
- 3. Departamento de Ingeniería Eléctrica y Computadoras, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Av. Alem 1253, 8000, Bahía Blanca, Argentina