Factor morphisms and centroids of locally nilpotent groups
- K. N. Ponomarev
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
For a class of locally nilpotent groups, we study interrelations between two known analogs of the concept of a ring centroid in the class of groups.
Translated from Algebra i Logika, Vol. 50, No. 1, pp. 42–67, January–February, 2011.
- K. N. Ponomaryov, Rigid Algebras and Non-Associative Rings, Novosibirsk Techn. Univ., Novosibirsk (2007).
- K. N. Ponomaryov, “Factor morphisms of nilpotent groups,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 32, No. 3, 119–125 (1991).
- S. Lioutikov and A. Myasnikov, “Centroids of groups,” J. Group Th., 3, No. 2, 177–197 (2000). CrossRef
- I. V. Arzhantsev, “Uniqueness of addition in semisimple Lie algebras,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 56, No. 3, 155/156 (2001).
- G. Pilz, Near-Rings. The Theory and Its Applications, North-Holland Math. Stud., 23, North-Holland, New York (1977).
- M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Fundamentals of Group Theory [in Russian], 2nd edn., Nauka, Moscow (1977).
- A. G. Kurosh, Group Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).
- Factor morphisms and centroids of locally nilpotent groups
Algebra and Logic
Volume 50, Issue 1 , pp 29-45
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- locally nilpotent group
- ring centroid
- factor morphism
- Industry Sectors
- K. N. Ponomarev (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. P/B 410, Novosibirsk, 630090, Russia