Universal theories for partially commutative metabelian groups
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We look at properties of partially commutative metabelian groups and of their universal theories. In particular, it is shown that two partially commutative metabelian groups defined by cycles are universally equivalent if and only if the cycles are isomorphic.
- Ch. K. Gupta and E. I. Timoshenko, “Partially commutative metabelian groups: Centralizers and elementary equivalence,” Algebra Logika, 48, No. 3, 309–341 (2009).
- E. I. Timoshenko, “Universal equivalence of partially commutative metabelian groups,” Algebra Logika, 49, No. 2, 363–289 (2010).
- A. J. Duncan, I. V. Kazachkov, and V. N. Remeslennikov, “Orthogonal systems in finite graphs,” Sib. El. Mat. Izv., 5, 151–176 (2008).
- V. N. Remeslennikov, and A. V. Treier, “Structure of the automorphism group for partially commutative class two nilpotent groups,” Algebra Logika, 49, No. 1, 60–97 (2010).
- V. N. Remeslennikov and N. S. Romanovskii, “Metabelian products of groups,” Algebra Logika, 43, No. 3, 341–352 (2004).
- A. H. Rhemtulla, “Commutators of certain finitely generated soluble groups,” Can. J. Math., 21, No. 5, 1160–1164 (1969). CrossRef
- Universal theories for partially commutative metabelian groups
Algebra and Logic
Volume 50, Issue 1 , pp 1-16
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- partially commutative metabelian group
- universal theory
- Industry Sectors