Find out how to access preview-only content
Date: 03 Nov 2012
Competency frameworks: universal or local
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
An author's reply to this comment is available at http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10459-013-9472-6.
This comment refers to the article available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10459-012-9405-9.
- Morcke, A. M., Dornan, T., & Eika, B. (2012). Outcome (competency) based education: an exploration of its origins, theoretical basis, and empirical evidence. Advances in Health Sciences Education. doi:10.1007/s10459-012-9405-9.
- Competency frameworks: universal or local
Advances in Health Sciences Education
Volume 18, Issue 4 , pp 865-866
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Medical Education Department, Educational Development Centre, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Third Floor, Ghods Street, 14138-43941, Keshavarz Boulevard, Tehran, Iran
- 2. Emergency Medicine Department, Center for Educational Research in Medical Sciences (CERMS), Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran