What’s not to LIC?
- Rachel H. Ellaway
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Cook, D. A. (2012). If you teach them, they will learn: Why medical education needs comparative effectiveness research. Advances in Health Sciences Education: Theory and Practice, 17(3), 305–310. CrossRef
- Couper, I., Worley, P. S., & Strasser, R. (2011). Rural longitudinal integrated clerkships: Lessons from two programs on different continents. Rural and Remote Health, 11(2), 1665. Epub 2011 Mar 17.
- Hauer, K. E., Hirsh, D., Ma, I., Hansen, L., Ogur, B., Poncelet, A. N., et al. (2012). The role of role: Learning in longitudinal integrated and traditional block clerkships. Medical Education, 46(7), 698–710. CrossRef
- Hauer, K. E., O’Brien, B., & Poncelet, A. N. (2009). Longitudinal, integrated clerkship education: Better for learners and patients. Academic Medicine, 84(7), 821. CrossRef
- Hemmer, P. (2009). Longitudinal, integrated clerkship education: Is different better? Counterpoint. Academic Medicine, 84(7), 822. CrossRef
- Hirsh, D., Gaufberg, E., Ogur, B., Cohen, P., Krupat, E., Cox, M., et al. (2012). Educational outcomes of the Harvard Medical School–Cambridge integrated clerkship: A way forward for medical education. Academic Medicine, 87(5), 643–650. CrossRef
- Konkin, J., & Suddards, C. (2012). Creating stories to live by: Caring and professional identity formation in a longitudinal integrated clerkship. Advances in Health Sciences Education: Theory and Practice, 17(4), 585–596.
- Norris, T. E., Schaad, D. C., DeWitt, D., Ogur, B., & Hunt, D. D. (2009). Consortium of Longitudinal Integrated Clerkships. Longitudinal integrated clerkships for medical students: an innovation adopted by medical schools in Australia, Canada, South Africa, and the United States. Academic Medicine, 84(7), 902–907. CrossRef
- What’s not to LIC?
Advances in Health Sciences Education
Volume 18, Issue 1 , pp 135-138
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Undergraduate Medical Education and Division of Human Sciences, Northern Ontario School of Medicine, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada