Date: 01 Nov 2012
What’s not to LIC?
- Rachel H. Ellaway
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
An author's reply to this comment is available at http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10459-012-9425-5.
This comment refers to the article available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10459-011-9335-y.
- Cook, DA (2012) If you teach them, they will learn: Why medical education needs comparative effectiveness research. Advances in Health Sciences Education: Theory and Practice 17: pp. 305-310 CrossRef
- Couper, I, Worley, PS, Strasser, R (2011) Rural longitudinal integrated clerkships: Lessons from two programs on different continents. Rural and Remote Health 11: pp. 1665
- Hauer, KE, Hirsh, D, Ma, I, Hansen, L, Ogur, B, Poncelet, AN, Alexander, EK, O’Brien, BC (2012) The role of role: Learning in longitudinal integrated and traditional block clerkships. Medical Education 46: pp. 698-710 CrossRef
- Hauer, KE, O’Brien, B, Poncelet, AN (2009) Longitudinal, integrated clerkship education: Better for learners and patients. Academic Medicine 84: pp. 821 CrossRef
- Hemmer, P (2009) Longitudinal, integrated clerkship education: Is different better? Counterpoint. Academic Medicine 84: pp. 822 CrossRef
- Hirsh, D, Gaufberg, E, Ogur, B, Cohen, P, Krupat, E, Cox, M, Pelletier, S, Bor, D (2012) Educational outcomes of the Harvard Medical School–Cambridge integrated clerkship: A way forward for medical education. Academic Medicine 87: pp. 643-650 CrossRef
- Konkin, J., & Suddards, C. (2012). Creating stories to live by: Caring and professional identity formation in a longitudinal integrated clerkship. Advances in Health Sciences Education: Theory and Practice, 17(4), 585–596.
- Norris, TE, Schaad, DC, DeWitt, D, Ogur, B, Hunt, DD (2009) Consortium of Longitudinal Integrated Clerkships. Longitudinal integrated clerkships for medical students: an innovation adopted by medical schools in Australia, Canada, South Africa, and the United States. Academic Medicine 84: pp. 902-907 CrossRef
- What’s not to LIC?
Advances in Health Sciences Education
Volume 18, Issue 1 , pp 135-138
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Undergraduate Medical Education and Division of Human Sciences, Northern Ontario School of Medicine, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada