In praise of (some) mavericks?
- Neil Winterton
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Kerr RA (2007) Pushing the scary side of global warming. Science 316:1412 CrossRef
- Madsen KM, Hviid A, Vestergaard M, Schendel D, Wohlfahrt J, Thorsen P, Olsen J, Melbye M (2002) A population-based study of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination and autism. New EnglJ Med 347:1477 CrossRef
- MMR: The Truth, Melanie Philips (2003) Daily Mail, 11–13 May 2003
- MMR jab link with autism dismissed, Daily Mail, 20 October 2005
- The Revenge of Gaia: Earth’s Climate in Crisis and the Fate of Humanity, James Lovelock, Basic Books, July 2006
- In praise of (some) mavericks?
Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy
Volume 9, Issue 3 , pp 153-155
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Neil Winterton (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Chemistry, University of Liverpool, L69 7ZD, Liverpool, UK