Orthogonal Aberration Functions for Microlithographic Optics
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Newly developed orthogonal aberration functions are reviewed. The new functions can be utilized to express aberrations of a high NA and wide field optical system like a microlithographic projection lens. The new functions are orthogonal to each other and expressed by a simple combination of Zernike function(s) of pupil coordinates and Zernike function(s) of field coordinates.
- F. Zernike: Physica 1 (1934) 689.
- T. Matsuyama: Opt. Rev. 10 (2003) 325.
- T. Matsuyama: Technical Digest, 3rd Int. Conf. Optics–Photonics Design and Fabrication, Tokyo, 2002, WS05.
- T. Matsuyama: Opt. Design (2003), The Optical Society of Japan [in Japanese].
- M. Born and E. Wolf: Principles of Optics (Pergamon Press, 1980) 6th ed., p. 203.
- Orthogonal Aberration Functions for Microlithographic Optics
Volume 11, Issue 4 , pp 199-207
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- aberration functions
- Zernike polynomials
- microlithographic lens
- wavefront aberration
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Optical Development Department, Precision Equipment Company, Nikon Corporation, 201-9, Miizugahara, Kumagaya, 360-8559, Japan
- 2. Imaging Technology Development Department, Core Technology Center, Nikon Corporation, 201-9, Miizugahara, Kumagaya, 360-8559, Japan