Did Ludwig Wittgenstein have Asperger's syndrome?
- M. FitzgeraldAffiliated withDepartment of Psychiatry Trinity College Dublin 2 Ireland
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
It has been suggested that Ludwig Wittgenstein had Asperger's syndrome. This paper reviews the evidence and concludes that he had the major features of Asperger's syndrome.
- Did Ludwig Wittgenstein have Asperger's syndrome?
European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Volume 9, Issue 1 , pp 61-65
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Steinkopff Verlag
- Additional Links
- Key words Ludwig Wittgenstein – Asperger's syndrome
- Industry Sectors
- M. Fitzgerald (A1)
- Author Affiliations
- A1. Department of Psychiatry Trinity College Dublin 2 Ireland, IE