Find out how to access preview-only content
Really sterile pyuria with Kawasaki disease?
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Ristoska-Bojkovska N, Stavric K, Tasic V (2003) Kawasaki disease misdiagnosed as acute pyelonephritis. Pediatr Nephrol 18:851–852 CrossRef
- Kawasaki T (1967) Acute febrile mucocutaneous syndrome with lymphoid involvement with specific desquamation of the fingers and toes in children. Arerugi 16:178–222
- Really sterile pyuria with Kawasaki disease?
Volume 19, Issue 1 , p 124
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Kawasaki disease
- C-reactive protein
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate
- Industry Sectors