Synthesis and Characterization of Poly(dimethylsilylene ethynylenephenyleneethynylene) Terminated with Phenylacetylene
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A novel easily processable resin, poly(dimethylsilylene ethynylenephenyleneethynylene) [-Si(CH3)2-C≡C-C6H4-C≡C-]n terminated with phenylacetylene, was developed. And the properties of the resulting resin were investigated. The resin was a viscous liquid and soluble in a variety of solvents. The cured resin showed high heat-resistant stability and high char yield. The cured resin was sintered at 1450 °C and obtained sintered product was analyzed by FTIR, SEM and X-ray diffraction techniques and the results showed β-SiC were formed in the product.
- M Itoh, K Inoue, Macromolecules, 1997, 30: 694–701.
- M Itoh, K Inoue, Macromolecules, 1994, 27: 7917–7919.
- M Ishikawa, T Hatano, et al. Organometallics, 1992, 11: 1604–1618.
- H A Katzman, et al. J of Adv Mater, 1995, 26(3): 21–27.
- N Bilow, A L Landis, W B Austin, SAMPE Journal, May/June, 1982, 19–24.
- N Bilow, E Calif, USP, 4, 324, 830, Apr, 13, 1982.
- P Buvat, F Jousse, et al. Internatiion SAMPE Symposium and Exhibition, 2000, 46: 134–144.
- S Kuroki, K Okita, Macromolecules, 1998, 31: 2804–2808.
- H Q Liu, J F Harrod, Can J CHEM, 1990, 68: 1100–1105.
- J L Brefort, R J P Corriu, Organometallics, 1992, 11: 2500–2506.
- R J P Corriu, P Gerbier, Organometallics, 1992, 11: 2507–2513.
- J L Koening, C M Shields, J Polym Sci: Polym Phys Ed, 1985, 23(5): 845–859.
- R Corriu, Ph Gerbier, J Organometallic Chemistry, 1993, 449: 111–118.
- E Bouillon, R Pailler, Chem. Mater., 1991, 3: 365–367.
- E Bacque, J P Pillot, Chem. Mater., 1991, 3: 348–355.
- B Bruno, J P Robert, Chem. Mater., 1991, 3: 487–489.
- J B Thomas, I M Sina, Macromolecules, 1991, 24: 1257–1260.
- J P Robert, E D William, J Organometallic Chemistry, 1993, 445: 69–76.
- H Yan, H Qi, F Huang, Petrochemical Technology, 2004, 33: 880–884.
- X Fang, D F Rogers, D A Scola, M P Stevens, J Polym. Sci Polym Chem, 1998, 36: 461–470.
- X Fang, C D Simone, M P Stevens, D A Scola, Macromolecules, 2000, 33: 1671–1681.
- M D Sefcik, E O Stejskal, R A Mckay, J Macromolecules, 1979, 12: 423–425.
- S A Swanson, W W Fleming, D C Hofer, Macromolecules, 1992, 25; 582–588.
- K Nakamura, S Ando, Polymer, 2001, 42: 4045–4054.
- K Shigeki, K Okita, Macromolecules, 1998, 31: 2804–2808.
- Synthesis and Characterization of Poly(dimethylsilylene ethynylenephenyleneethynylene) Terminated with Phenylacetylene
Volume 56, Issue 1 , pp 19-26
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- inorganic-organic hybrid polymers
- heat-resistant resin
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Key Laboratory for Ultrafine Materials of Ministry of Education, School of Materials Science and Engineering, East China University of Science & Technology, 130 Meilong Road, Shanghai, 200237, P.R. China