September 2012, Volume 34, Issue 3, pp 1-3,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Orange Peels and Fresnel Integrals
Partially supported by the Courant Research Centre “Higher Order Structures” of the University of Göttingen.
- Eugene Hecht, Optics, 4th, Pearson Educat., 2002.
- Raph Levien, The Euler spiral: a mathematical history, Technical Report UCB/EECS-2008- 111, EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, 2008.
- Michael B. Monagan, Keith O. Geddes, K. Michael Heal, George Labahn, Stefan M. Vorkoetter, James McCarron, and Paul DeMarco, Maple 10 Programming Guide, Maplesoft, Waterloo ON, Canada, 2005.
- Vassilios A. Profillidis, Railway management and engineering, Ashgate Publishing Ltd., 2006.
- F. M. Turrell, The definite integral symbol, Amer. Math. Monthly 67 (1960), no. 7, 656–658.
- Orange Peels and Fresnel Integrals
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
The Mathematical Intelligencer
Volume 34, Issue 3 , pp 1-3
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors