September 2012, Volume 34, Issue 3, pp 1-3,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 20 Jul 2012
Orange Peels and Fresnel Integrals
Partially supported by the Courant Research Centre “Higher Order Structures” of the University of Göttingen.
- Eugene Hecht, Optics, 4th, Pearson Educat., 2002.
- Raph Levien, The Euler spiral: a mathematical history, Technical Report UCB/EECS-2008- 111, EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, 2008.
- Michael B. Monagan, Keith O. Geddes, K. Michael Heal, George Labahn, Stefan M. Vorkoetter, James McCarron, and Paul DeMarco, Maple 10 Programming Guide, Maplesoft, Waterloo ON, Canada, 2005.
- Vassilios A. Profillidis, Railway management and engineering, Ashgate Publishing Ltd., 2006.
- F. M. Turrell, The definite integral symbol, Amer. Math. Monthly 67 (1960), no. 7, 656–658.
- Orange Peels and Fresnel Integrals
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
The Mathematical Intelligencer
Volume 34, Issue 3 , pp 1-3
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors