Find out how to access preview-only content
Date: 24 Mar 2012
Apocalypse When? Calculating How Long the Human Race Will Survive by Willard Wells
- John J. Watkins
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Feel like writing a review for The Mathematical Intelligencer? You are welcome to submit an unsolicited review of a book of your choice; or, if you would welcome being assigned a book to review, please write us, telling us your expertise and your predilections.
- J. R. Gott III, Implications of the Copernican Principle for our Future Prospects, Nature 363 (27 May 1993), 315–319.
- J. Mata and P. Portugal, Patterns of Entry, Post-Entry Growth and Survival: A Comparison between Domestic and Foreign-Owned Firms, Small Business Economics 22 (April 2004), 283–298.
- J. P. Wearing, The London Stage 1890–1899: A Calendar of Plays and Players, The Scarecrow Press, Metuchen, New Jersey, 1976. Six more volumes followed, one for each decade, the last being 1950–1959, The Scarecrow Press, 1993.
- Apocalypse When? Calculating How Long the Human Race Will Survive by Willard Wells
The Mathematical Intelligencer
Volume 34, Issue 2 , pp 71-72
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- John J. Watkins (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO, 80903, USA