Find out how to access preview-only content
Colorectal Cancer Surgery and Aging: Is Age Prognostic for Short-term Outcome?
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Gatta G, Sant M, Coebergh JW, et al. Substantial variation in therapy for colorectal cancer across Europe: EUROCARE analysis of cancer registry data for 1987. Eur. J. Cancer 1996;32A:831–835 CrossRef
- Marusch F, Koch A, Schmidt U, et al. The impact of the risk factor “age” on the early postoperative results of surgery for colorectal carcinoma, and its significance for perioperative managements. World J. Surg. 2005;29:xxx–xxx CrossRef
- Khuri SF, Daley J, Henderson W, et al. The Department of Veterans Affairs NSQIP: the first national, validated, outcome-based, risk-adjusted, and peer-controlled program for the measurement and enhancement of the quality of surgical care. National VA Surgical Quality Improvement Program. Ann. Surg 1998;228:491–507 CrossRef
- Saltzstein; SL, Behling CA. 5- and 10-year survival in cancer patients aged 90 and older: a study of 37,318 patients from SEER. J. Surg. Oncol. 2002;81:113–116 CrossRef
- Sargent DJ, Goldberg RM, Jacobson SD, et al. A pooled analysis of adjuvant chemotherapy for resected colon cancer in elderly patients N. Engl. J. Med. 2001;345:1091–1097 CrossRef
- Kehlet H, Wilmore DW. Multimodal strategies to improve surgical outcome. Am. J Surg. 2002;183:630–641 CrossRef
- Takeuchi K, Tsuzuki Y, Ando T, et al. Should patients over 85 years old be operated on for colorectal cancer? J. Clin. Gastroenterol. 2004;38:408–413
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery and Aging: Is Age Prognostic for Short-term Outcome?
World Journal of Surgery
Volume 29, Issue 8 , pp 1021-1022
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors