Second-Order Necessary Optimality Conditions for Some State-Constrained Control Problems of Semilinear Elliptic Equations
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In this paper we are concerned with some optimal control problems governed by semilinear elliptic equations. The case of a boundary control is studied. We consider pointwise constraints on the control and a finite number of equality and inequality constraints on the state. The goal is to derive first- and second-order optimality conditions satisfied by locally optimal solutions of the problem.
- Second-Order Necessary Optimality Conditions for Some State-Constrained Control Problems of Semilinear Elliptic Equations
Applied Mathematics and Optimization
Volume 39, Issue 2 , pp 211-227
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Key words. Boundary control, Semilinear elliptic equations, Optimality conditions, State constraints. AMS Classification. 49K20, 35J25.
- Author Affiliations
- A1. Departamento de Matemática Aplicada y Ciencias de la Computación, E.T.S.I. Industriales y de Telecomunicación, Universidad de Cantabria, Av. Los Castros s/n, 39071 Santander, Spain, ES
- A2. Fakultät für Mathematik, Technische Universität Chemnitz, D-09107 Chemnitz, Germany, DE