Road crashes and the next U.S. presidential election
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Evans, L. 2004. Traffic safety. Bloomfield Hills, Michigan: Science Serving Society.
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System. Washington, DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov.
- Mulligan, C.B., and C. G. Hunter. 2003. The empirical frequency of a pivotal vote. Public Choice 116:31–54. CrossRef
- Redelmeier, D.A., and R. J. Tibshirani. 2008. Driving fatalities on U.S. presidential election days. Journal of the American Medical Association 300:1518–1520. CrossRef
- World Health Organization. 2004. World report on road traffic injury prevention. www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/publications/road_traffic/world_report/en.
- Road crashes and the next U.S. presidential election
Volume 23, Issue 3 , pp 20-24
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links