Date: 08 Dec 2009
Will they stay or will they go?
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Berlowitz, D.R., A.S. Ash, E.C. Hickey, R.H. Friedman, M. Glickman, B. Kader, and M.A. Moskowitz. 1998. Inadequate management of blood pressure in a hypertensive population. New England Journal of Medicine 339:1957–1963. CrossRef
- Breiman, L. 2001. Random forests. Machine Learning 45(1): 5–32. CrossRef
- Breiman, L., J.H. Friedman, R.A. Olshen, and C.J. Stone. 1984. Classification and regression trees. New York: Chapman & Hall.
- Chipman, H., E. George, and R. McCulloch. 2008. BART: Bayesian additive regression trees. http://arxiv.org/abs/0806.3286 .
- Loh, W.Y. 2002. Regression trees with unbiased variable selection and interaction detection. Statistica Sinica 12:361–386.
- Mehdizadeh S., I. Nelson, and L. Theimen. 2007. PASSPORT consumer eligibility. Miami, Ohio: Miami University. www.scripps.muohio.edu/research/publications/documents/PASSPORTConsumerEligibilityv1.pdf.
- Toschke, A.M., A. Beyerlein, and R. von Kries. 2005. Children at high risk for overweight: A classification and regression trees analysis approach. Obesity Research 13:1270–1274. CrossRef
- Will they stay or will they go?
Volume 22, Issue 4 , pp 58-62
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links