Super-Ehlers in any dimension
We classify the enhanced helicity symmetry of the Ehlers group to extended supergravity theories in any dimension. The vanishing character of the pseudo-Riemannian cosets occurring in this analysis is explained in terms of Poincaré duality .The latter resides in the nature of regularly embedded quotient subgroups which are noncompact rank preserving.
- Super-Ehlers in any dimension
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of High Energy Physics
- Online Date
- November 2012
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Supergravity Models
- Extended Supersymmetry
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Physics Department, Theory Unit, CERN, CH 1211, Geneva 23, Switzerland
- 2. INFN - Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati, Via Enrico Fermi 40, I-00044, Frascati, Italy
- 3. Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
- 4. Laboratory of Theoretical Physics, Dipartimento di Scienze Applicate e Tecnologia, Politecnico di Torino, C.so Duca degli Abruzzi, I-10129, Torino, Italy