Find out how to access preview-only content
Date: 24 Nov 2012
- D. Paul O’Shaughnessy
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
D. Paul O’Shaughnessy received his B.S. in metallurgical engineering from the Imperial College of Science and Technology, University of London. He is a Senior Engineer for Hatch Associates Consultants
- D.P. O’Shaughnessy, “Potential for Low-Grade Chrome Ore Resources,” Mining Magazine, August 1983.
- A.R. Barnes and C.W.P. Finn, “The Behaviour of UG2 Chromite Concentrates during Smelting,” NIM Report No. 2112, July 15, 1981.
- A.R. Barnes, C.W.P. Finn, and S.H. Algie, “The Pre-Reduction and Smelting of Chromite Concentrate of Low Chromium-to-Iron Ratio” JSAIMM, March 1983.
- I.S. Servi et al., “Critical Metals Used by the Electric Power Companies, An Assessment of Risks and Strategies,” Journal of Metals, 36(10), 1984.
- Communications with Dr. T.A. Henry, U.S. Bureau of Mines, December 1984.
- SKF Steel Inc., Sweden, press release, June 5, 1984.
- U.S. Bureau of Mines Mineral Commodity Profiles, 1983: Chromium.
- U.S. Bureau of Mines Minerals Yearbook 1983.
- American Metal Market.
- Mining Journal.
- Mining International, 1984 Yearbook, August 1984.
- Metal Bulletin Monthly.
Volume 37, Issue 7 , pp 57-58
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors