- … show all 0 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
1. US FDA Consolidating Drug Safety Info on Single Web Page
2. One in Four Biologicals Subject to Safety Actions Postapproval
3. The Declaration of Helsinki —A Fresh Approach Required?.
4. UKPRI “a Missed Opportunity” says Lancet Editorial
5. Greater Co-Payment Incentives Needed for Use of Generics
6. Hanover Consensus Spurs Debate, Not Consensus, in Germany
7. Reimbursement in Canada —Time to Rethink the Evidence?
8. Potential Candidates to Head Up FDA Considered
9. Pharma Companies Pulling the Strings in Clinical Research
10. Storm over Statins May Make People Think, say Harvard Profs
11. Complex Systems versus Reductionism?
12. Call for National and International Clinical Trial Registries
13. The Challenges of Foreign Clinical Data Approval in Europe
14. Evidence-Based Medicine: Beyond the RCT
15. YouTube —The Future of Public Health Outreach?
16. Can Clinical Research Ever Be Truly Independent?
17. New Method for Evaluating Clinical Evidence Needed
18. New Research Collaboration For ...
- US FDA. FDA creates web page with drug safety information for patients, health care professionals. Media release: 15 Oct 2008. Available from URL: http://www.fda.gov
- Giezen TJ, Mantel-Teeuwisse AK, Straus SM, et al. Safety-related regulatory actions for biologicals approved in the United States and the European Union. JAMA 2008 Oct 22; 300 (16): 1887–96 CrossRef
- DeAngelis CD, Fontanarosa PB. Prescription drugs, products liability, and preemption of tort litigation. JAMA 2008 Oct 22; 300 (16): 1939–41 CrossRef
- Goodyear MDE, Eckenwiler LA, Ells C. Fresh thinking about the Declaration of Helsinki: a comprehensive approach to ethical research. BMJ 2008 Nov 8; 337 (7678): 1067–8
- The UK panel of research integrity: a missed opportunity. Lancet 2008 Oct 25; 372(9648): 1438
- Choudhry NK, Cox E, Fischer MA, et al. Setting prices for generic medications: a survey of patients perceptions [abstract 237]. 24th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Therapeutic Risk Management; 2008 Aug 17–20; Copenhagen
- Graf von der Schulenburg J-M, Greiner W, Jost F, et al. German recommendations on health economic evaluation: third and updated version of the Hanover Consensus. Value Health 2008 Jul–Aug; 11 (4): 539–44 CrossRef
- Kolominsky-Rabas PL, Caro JJ. The Hanover Consensus: helpful for German decision-makers? Value Health 2008 Jul–Aug; 11 (4): 545–6 CrossRef
- Graf von der Schulenburg J-M, Mittendorf T, Vauth C, et al. Scientific guidelines and their implementation in health policy. Value Health 2008 Jul–Aug; 11 (4): 547–8 CrossRef
- Rocchi A, Menon D, Verma S, et al. The role of economic evidence in Canadian oncology reimbursement decision-making: to lambda and beyond. Value Health 2008 Jul–Aug; 11 (4): 771–83 CrossRef
- Blum J. Woodcock gain support from drugmakers for U.S. FDA’s top job. 2008 Nov 7 [online]. Available from URL: http://www.bloomberg.com [Accessed 2008 Dec 3]
- Berger E. Ghostwriters, data manipulation and dollar diplomacy: how drug companies pull the strings in clinical research. Ann Emerg Med 2008 Aug; 52 (2): 137–9 CrossRef
- de Ferranti S, Ludwig DS. Storm over statins: the controversy surrounding pharmacologic treatment of children. N Engl J Med 2008 Sep 25; 359 (13): 1309–12 CrossRef
- Heng HHQ. The conflict between complex systems and reductionism. JAMA 2008 Oct 1; 300 (13): 1580–1 CrossRef
- Grobler L, Siegried N, Askie L, et al. National and multinational prospective trial registers. Lancet 2008 Oct 4; 372 (9645): 1201–2 CrossRef
- Breckenridge A, Hudson I. How European regulators view foreign data in the approval process. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2008 Sep; 84 (3): 311–2 CrossRef
- Lean MEJ, Mann JI, Hoek JA, et al. Translation research: from evidence based medicine to sustainable solutions for public health problems. BMJ 2008 Sep 27; 337 (7672): 704–5
- Hampton T. Academic medical centers embark on public outreach through the internet. JAMA 2008 Sep 3; 300 (9): 1015 CrossRef
- Lenzer J. Truly independent research? BMJ 2008 Sep 13; 337 (7670): 602–6
- RCTs on undeserved pedestal, says Rawlins. Pharm J 2008 Oct 25; 281 (7525): 434
- Genzyme Corporation. Genzyme and the International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology form collaboration to advance treatments for neglected diseases. Media release: 18 Nov 2008 [online]. Available from URL: http://www.genzyme.com
Volume 22, Issue 6 , pp 381-388
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors