Crystal structure of N,N-disalicylidene-(R,S)(S,R)-1,2-ethanediamine
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
N,N-disalicylidene-(R,S)(S,R)-1,2-ethanediamine crystallizes in orthorhombic space group Pbca with a = 9.5634(6), b = 14.2917(9), c = 16.9181(8) Å and Z = 4. The crystal structure was solved by direct methods and refined by full-matrix least squares to final values R1 = 0.0 + 399 and wR2 = 0.1004 with 2755 reflections (I > 2σ(I)). The N,N-disalicylidene-(R,S)(S,R)-1,2-ethanediamine molecules exhibit intramolecular N-H...O and are connected by C-H...O and C-H...π interactions to form a 2D supramolecular network.
- A.D. Garnovskii, A.L. Nivorozhkin, V.I. Minkin, Coord. Chem. Rev. 126 (1993) 1.
- Y.Z. Shen, H.W. Gu, Y. Pan, G. Dong, T. Wu, X.P. Jin, X.Y. Huang, H.W. Hu, J. Organomet. Chem. 605 (2000) 234.
- M.N.H. Irving, R.M. Parkins, Inorg. Nucl. Chem. 27 (1965) 270.
- G.M. Sheldrick, SHELXL-97, Program for the Refinement of Crystal Structures, University of Göttingen, Germany, 1997.
- K. Mizuno, T. Ochi, Y. Shindo, J. Chem. Phys. 109 (1998) 9502.
- Crystal structure of N,N-disalicylidene-(R,S)(S,R)-1,2-ethanediamine
Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society
Volume 3, Issue 4 , pp 367-370
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Crystal structure
- Hydrogen bonding
- C-H...π interaction
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Chemistry, Islamic Azad University-Zanjan Branch, P.O. Box 49195-467, Zanjan, Iran
- 2. Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, P.O. Box 14115-175, Tehran, Iran
- 3. Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Ondokuz Mayis University, Kurupelit, Samsun, Turkey
- 4. Department of Physisc, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Ondokuz Mayis University, Kurupelit, Samsun, Turkey