Chromosome numbers in Indian medicinal plants
- R. Sundara Raghavan
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The paper deals with the chromosome numbers in some of the Indian medicinal plants. Of the twenty plants studied, the chromosome numbers of nine plants are reported for the first time. Five plants had numbers different from previous observations.
- Finn, W...J. Inst. Bot. Acad. Sci. Ukr., 1937,12, 83.
- Ghimpu, V. C. R. ..Congr. Int. Agric. Bucarest, 1929.
- Janaki Ammal, E. K. ..Chromosome Atlas of Cultivated Plants, 1945 (Darlington and Janaki Ammal, 1945).
- Perry, B. A...Amer. J. Bot., 1943,30, 527. CrossRef
- Sato, D...Cytologia, 1938,9, 203.
- Sheriff, A...Curr. Sci., 1946,15, 354.
- Chromosome numbers in Indian medicinal plants
Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences - Section B
Volume 45, Issue 6 , pp 294-298
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Central Botanical Laboratory, Botanical Survey of India, India