Chromosome numbers in Indian medicinal plants
- R. Sundara Raghavan
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The paper deals with the chromosome numbers in some of the Indian medicinal plants. Of the twenty plants studied, the chromosome numbers of nine plants are reported for the first time. Five plants had numbers different from previous observations.
- Finn, W. (1937) J. Inst. Bot. Acad. Sci. Ukr. 12: pp. 83-83
- Ghimpu, V. C. R. ..Congr. Int. Agric. Bucarest, 1929.
- Janaki Ammal, E. K. ..Chromosome Atlas of Cultivated Plants, 1945 (Darlington and Janaki Ammal, 1945).
- Perry, B. A. (1943) Amer. J. Bot. 30: pp. 527-527 CrossRef
- Sato, D. (1938) Cytologia 9: pp. 203-203
- Sheriff, A. (1946) Curr. Sci. 15: pp. 354-354
- Chromosome numbers in Indian medicinal plants
Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences - Section B
Volume 45, Issue 6 , pp 294-298
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Central Botanical Laboratory, Botanical Survey of India, India