Spectrophotometric and potentiometric investigations of copper (II)-ethanolamine complexes
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Potentiometric, spectrophotometric and polarographic evidence has been presented for the formation of mixed hydroxy complexes in coppermonoethanolamine system. A method has been developed for the analysis of Bjerrum formation curves taken in presence of 0·1, 0·2, 0·5 and 1·0 M monoethanolammonium ion with respect to hydroxy complexes. The formation of CuAOH+, CuA2OH+ and CuA3OH+ is shown and the corresponding stability constants are calculated at different concentrations of MEA ion. Curves showing the distribution of pure and hydroxy complexes at various pA values in solutions containing different concentrations of MEA ion have also been given.
- Mahapatra, S. and Subrahmanya, R. S.Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1963,58 A, 161.
- Ojima, H. and Sone, K...Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 1961,309, 110. CrossRef
- Subrahmanya, R. S...Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 1956,43 A, 133.
- Kolthoff, I. M. and Lingane, J. J.Polarography, 1952,1, 222.
- Kolthoff, I. M. and Lingane, J. J.Chem. Revs., 1941,29, 1. CrossRef
- Srinivasan, K. and Subrahmanya, R. S. Unpublished.
- Cadiot, M. Smith..J. Chim. Phys., 1963,60, 957.
- Fisher, J. F. and Hall, J. L.Anal. Chem., 1962,34, 1094. CrossRef
- Sturrock, P. E... Ibid., 1963,35, 1092. CrossRef
- Spectrophotometric and potentiometric investigations of copper (II)-ethanolamine complexes
Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences - Section A
Volume 59, Issue 5 , pp 299-312
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links