A new public-key encryption scheme based on LUCas sequence
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Investigated the properties of LUCas sequence(LUC), the paper proposed a new variant of (probabilistic) public-key encryption scheme. Security analysis of the proposed encryption schemes shows that its one-wayness is equivalent to partial LUC discrete logarithm problem in Z N, and for the proposed probabilistic encryption scheme, its semantic security is equivalent to decisional LUC Diffie-Hellman problem in Z N. At last, the efficiency of the proposed schemes is briefly analyzed.
- Diffie, W., Hellman, M. E. (1976) New directions in cryptography. IEEE Trans. on Information Theory IT-22: pp. 644-654 CrossRef
- Rivest, R., Shamir, A. (1978) A method for obtaining digital signatures and public-key cryptosystems. Communications of the ACM 21: pp. 120-126 CrossRef
- P. Smith, M. Lennon, LUC: A new public-key system, Proceedings of the IFIP TC11, Ninth International Conference on Information Security: Computer Security, Toronto, May 12–14, 1993, 103–117.
- Bleichenbacher, D., Bosma, W. (1995) Some remarks on Lucas-based cryptosystems. Cryptology-CRYPTO’95. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 386-396
- Adleman, M., DeMarrais, J. (1993) A subexponential algorithm over all finite fields. Cryptology-CRYPTO’93. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 147-158
- Brouwer, A. E., Pellikaan, R. (1999) Doing more with fewer bits. Cryptology-ASIACRYPT’99. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 321-332
- P. Paillier, Efficient public-key cryptosystem provably secure against active adversaries, Advances in Cryptology-ASIACRYPT’99, LNCS 1716, Springer-Verlag, 1999, 159–179.
- I. B. Damgard, M. J. Jurik, Efficient protocols based on probabilistic encryption using composite degree residue classes, http://www.brics.dk/RS/00/5/BRICS-RS-00-5.pdf.
- Li, S. J., Mou, X. Q. (2003) Problems with a probabilistic encryption scheme based on chaotic systems. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 13: pp. 3063-3077 CrossRef
- Boneh, D. (1998) The decision Diffie-Hellman problem. Third Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 48-63 CrossRef
- Yen, S. M., Laih, C. S. (1993) Common-multiplicand multiplication and its applications to public key cryptography. Electronics Letters 29: pp. 1583-1584 CrossRef
- Yen, S. M., Laih, C. S. (1995) Fast algorithms for LUC digital signature computation. IEE Proceeding of Computers and Digital Techniques 142: pp. 165-169 CrossRef
- A new public-key encryption scheme based on LUCas sequence
Journal of Electronics
Volume 22, Issue 5 , pp 490-497
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Science Press
- Additional Links
- Probabilistic public-key encryption scheme
- LUCas sequence(LUC)
- Discrete logarithm
- Integer factorization
- Industry Sectors