- Gian-Carlo Rota
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The third of three Colloquium Lectures delivered at the Annual Meeting of the American Mathematical Society, Baltimore, January 9, 1998.
- Alexander, Kenneth S., Kenneth Baclawski, and Gian-Carlo Rota, A stochastic interpretation of the Riemann zeta function,Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 90 (1993), 697–699. CrossRef
- Kung, J.P.S. (ed.),Gian-Carlo Rota on Combinatorics, Boston: Birkhäuser (1996).
- Kung, J.P.S., M. Ram Murty, and Gian-Carlo Rota, On the Rédei zeta function,Journal of Number Theory 12 (1980), 421–436. CrossRef
- Loeb, Daniel E., and Gian-Carlo Rota, Formal power series of logarithmic type,Advances in Mathematics 75 (1989), 1–118. CrossRef
- Rota, Gian-Carlo, Bruce Sagan, and Paul R. Stein, A cyclic derivative in noncommutative algebra,Journal of Algebra 64 (1980), 54–75. CrossRef
- Combinatorial Snapshots
The Mathematical Intelligencer
Volume 21, Issue 2 , pp 8-14
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Gian-Carlo Rota (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, MIT, 02139-4307, Cambridge, MA, USA