Date: 09 Jan 2009
Factoring on a Computer
- H. C. Williams
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- L. M. Adelman, C. Pomerance and R. S. Rumely (1983) On distinguishing prime numbers from composite numbers,Annals of Mathematics 117, 173–206. CrossRef
- A. H. Beiler (1964)Recreations in the Theory of Numbers—the Queenof Mathematics Entertains, New York: Dover.
- R. P. Brent and J. H. Pollard (1981) Factorization of the eighth Fermat number,Math. Comp. 36, 627–630. CrossRef
- J. Brillhart, D. H. Lehmer, J. L. Selfridge, B. Tuckerman and S. S. Wagstaff, Jr.,Factorizations of b“ ±1 up to high powers, to be published by the Amer. Math. Soc.
- J. Brillhart (1981) Fermat’s factoring method and its variants,Congressus Numerantium 32, 29–48.
- H. Cohen and H. W. Lenstra Jr., Primality testing and Jacobi sums,Math. Comp., to appear. 7. J. D. Dixon, Factorization and primality tests,Amer. Math. Monthly, to appear.
- J. L. Gerver, Factoring large numbers with a quadratic sieve,Math. Comp., to appear.
- R. K. Guy (1975) How to factor a number,Proc. 5th Manitoba Conf. on Numerical Math., pp. 49–89.
- D. E. Knuth (1981)The Art of Computer Programming, Vol. 2Semi numerical Algorithms, 2nd Edition, Reading, Mass.: Addison Wesley.
- D. N. Lehmer (1932-1933) Hunting big game in the theory of numbers,Scripta Math. 1, 229–235.
- L. Monier (1980)Algorithmes de factorisation d’entiers, Thèse de 3me cycle, Orsay.
- M. A. Morrison and J. Brillhart (1975) A method of factoring and the factorization of F7.Math. Comp. 29, 183–205.
- D. Parkinson and M. C. Wunderlich, A memory efficient algorithm for Gaussian elimination over GF(2) on parallel computers, in preparation.
- J. M. Pollard (1974) Theorems on factorization and primality testing,Proc. Camb. Philos. Soc. 76, 521–528. CrossRef
- J. M. Pollard (1975) A Monte Carlo method for factorization,BIT 15, 331–334. CrossRef
- C. Pomerance (1981) Recent developments in primality testing,Math. Intelligencer 3, 97–105. CrossRef
- C. Pomerance, Analysis and comparison of some integer factoring algorithms,Number Theory and Computers (H. W. Lenstra Jr., and R. Tijdeman, eds.), Math. Centrum Tracts, Number 154, Part I and Number 155, Part II, Amsterdam, 1983.
- C. Pomerance and S. S. Wagstaff Jr. (1982) Implementation of the continued fraction integer factoring algorithm,Proc. 12th Winnipeg Conf. on Numerical methods and computing, to appear.
- G. J. Simmons (ed.) (1982)Secure communications and asymmetric cryptosystems, AAAS selected symposium 69, Boulder.
- J. W. Smith and S. S. Wagstaff Jr., How to crack an RSA cryptosystem,Congressus Numerantium, to appear.
- H. C. Williams (1978) Primality testing on a computer,Ars Combinatoria 5, 127–185.
- H. C. Williams (1982) A p + 1 method of factoring,Math. Comp. 39, 225–234.
- M. C. Wunderlich and J. L. Selfridge (1974) A design for a number theory package with an optimized trail division routine,Comm. ACM 17, 272–276. CrossRef
- M. C. Wunderlich, Implementing the continued fraction factoring algorithm on parallel machines, unpublished manuscript.
- M. C. Wunderlich, Recent advances in the design and implementation of large integer factorization algorithms, unpublished manuscript.
- Factoring on a Computer
The Mathematical Intelligencer
Volume 6, Issue 3 , pp 29-37
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- H. C. Williams (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Computer Science, University of Manitoba, R3T2N2, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada