Find out how to access preview-only content
The smallest form of life yet?
- Vidyanand Nanjundiah
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Bonner J T 1965Size and cycle (Princeton: Princeton University Press)
- Bonner J T 1993Life cycles (Princeton: Princeton University Press)
- Dawkins R 1990 Parasites, Desiderata Lists and the Paradox of the Organism;Parasitology 100 S63-S73 CrossRef
- Haldane J B S 1927 On being the right size; inPossible Worlds and Other Essays (London: Chatto and Windus)
- Raup D M 1977 Stochastic models in evolutionary palaeontology; inPatterns of evolution, as illustrated by the fossil record (ed.) A Hallam (Amsterdam: Elsevier) pp 59–78 CrossRef
- Uwins P J R, Webb R I and Taylor A P 1998 Novel nano-organisms from Australian sandstones;Am. Mineral. 83 1541–1550
- Whitman W B, Coleman D C and Wiebe W J 1998 Prokaryotes: The Unseen Majority;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 95 6578–6583 CrossRef
- The smallest form of life yet?
Journal of Biosciences
Volume 25, Issue 1 , pp 9-10
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Indian Institute of Science and Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, 560 012, Bangalore, India