Theoretical genetics of autopolyploids
- J. B. S. Haldane
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The gametic series to be expected from various types of heterozygous autopolyploids are given, and the effects of self-fertilisation and random mating on populations are considered.
- Muller, H. J. (1914). “A new mode of segregation in Gregory’s tetraploicl Primulas.”Amer. Nat. XLVIII, 508–12. CrossRef
- Lawrence, W. J. C. (1929). “The genetics and cytology of Dahlia species.”Journ. Genetics, XXI, 125–58. CrossRef
- Winge, Ö. (1929). “On the nature of the sex chromosomes in Humnlus.”Hereditas, XII, 53–63.
- Theoretical genetics of autopolyploids
Journal of Genetics
Volume 22, Issue 3 , pp 359-372
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Springer India
- Additional Links
- J. B. S. Haldane (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. The John Innes Horticultural Institution, UK