The first decade (1976–1986) of soil solarization (solar heating): A chronological bibliography
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Adams, P.B. (1971) Effect of soil temperatures and soil amendments onThielaviopsis root rot of sesame.Phytopathology 61:693–697.
- Ashworth, L.J. Jr. (1979) Polyethylene tarping of soil in a pistachio nut grove for control ofVerticillium dahliae.Phytopathology 69: 913 (abstr.).
- Ashworth, L.J. Jr., Morgan, D.P.,Gaona, S.A. and McCain, A.H. (1983) Control of Verticillium wilt of pistachio.Plasticulture 58:33–44.
- Gerson, U., Yathom, S. and Katan, J. (1981) A demonstration of bulb mite control by solar heating of the soil.Phytoparasitica 9:153–155.
- Grooshevoy, S.E. (1939) Disinfection of seed-bed soil in cold frames by solar energy.Rev. appl. Mycol. 18:635–636 (abstr.).
- Hetzroni, A., Grinstein, A., Alper, Y. and Frankel, H. (1984) A continuous plastic film covering and welding machine for soil solarization.Acta Hort. 152:259–265.
- Katan, J. (1981) Solar heating (solarization) of soil for control of soilborne pests.A. Rev. Phytopath. 14:211–236. CrossRef
- Katan, J., Greenberger, A., Alon, H. and Grinstein, A. (1975) Increasing soil temperatures by mulching for the control of soil-borne diseases.Phytoparasitica 3:69–70 (abstr.). CrossRef
- Katan, J., Greenberger, A., Alon, H. and Grinstein, A. (1976) Solar heating by polyethylene mulching for the control of diseases caused by soilborne pathogens.Phytopathology 66:683–688. CrossRef
- Katan, J., Greenberger, A., Grinstein, A. and Alon, H. (1976) Additional studies on the control ofVerticillium dahliae by polyethylene mulching.Proc. 2nd Int. Verticillium Symp. (Berkeley, CA), p. 27 (abstr.).
- Pullman, G.S. and DeVay, J.E. (1977) Control ofVerticillium by plastic tarping.Proc. Am. phytopath. Soc. 4:210 (abstr.).
- Stapleton, J.J. and DeVay, J.E. (1986) Soil solarization: a non-chemical approach for management of plant pathogens and pests.Crop Prot. 5:190–198. CrossRef
- The first decade (1976–1986) of soil solarization (solar heating): A chronological bibliography
Volume 15, Issue 3 , pp 229-255
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Dept. of Plant Pathology and Microbiology, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Faculty of Agriculture, 76100, Rehovot, Israel
- 2. Dept. of Pesticide Application, ARO, The Volcani Center, 50250, Bet Dagan, Israel
- 3. Dept. of Vegetable Crops, ARO, The Volcani Center, 50250, Bet Dagan, Israel
- 4. Dept. of Plant Pathology, University of California, 95616, Davis, CA, USA