Oncoplastic techniques in the conservative surgical treatment of Breast Cancer
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Olivotto IA, Rose MA, Osteen RT,et al: Late cosmetic outcome after conservative surgery and radiotherapy: Analysis of causes of cosmetic failure.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 17:747, 1989.
- Berrino P, Campora E, Santi PL: Postquadrantectomy breast deformities: Classification and techiques of surgical correction.Plast Reconstr Surg 79:567, 1987. CrossRef
- Veronesi U, Volterrani F, Luini Aet al: Quadrantectomy versus lumpectomy for small size breast cancer.Eur J Cancer 26:671, 1990. CrossRef
- Holland R, Connelly JL, Gelman R,et al: The presence of an extensive intraductal component following a limited excision correlates with prominent residual disease in the remainder of the breast.J Clin Oncol 8:113, 1990.
- Harris JR, Recht A, Schnitt S,et al: Current status of conservative surgery and radiotherapy as primary local treatment for early carcinoma of the breast.Breast Cancer Res Treat 5:245, 1985. CrossRef
- Audretsch W, Rezai M, Kolotas C,et al: Onco-plastic surgery: “Target” volume reduction (BTC-mastopexy), lumpectomy reconstruction (BCT-reconstruction) and flap-supported operability in breast cancer. Proceedings 2nd European Congress on Senology, Vienna, Austria, October 2–6, 1994. Bologna, Italy, Monduzzi, pp139–157, 1994.
- Clough KB, Cuminet J, Fitoussi A,et al: Cosmetic sequelae after conservative treatment for breast cancer: Classification and results of surgical correction.Ann Plast Surg 41:471, 1998. CrossRef
- Grisotti A: Immediate reconstruction after partial mastectomy.Operative Techniques Plast Reconstr Surg 1:1–12, 1994. CrossRef
- Oncoplastic techniques in the conservative surgical treatment of Breast Cancer
Volume 7, Issue 4 , pp 276-280
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Breast cancer
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Industry Sectors