The legacy of Egon Mayer in the study of American Jewish intermarriage
- Bruce A. Phillips
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Becker, G S. 1981.A Treatise on the Family. Cambridge, Havard University Press.
- Berman, L. A. 1968.Jews and Intermarriage. New York, T. Yoseloff.
- Gordon, M. M. 1964.Assimilation in American Life. New York, Oxford University Press.
- Iannaccone, L. 1990. “Religious Practice: A Human Capital Approach.”Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion 29(3), p. 297–314. CrossRef
- Mayer, E. 1985.Love & Tradition: Marriage between Jews & Christians. New York, Plenum Publishing Co.
- --. 1991. “American-Jewish Intermarriage in the 1990s and Beyond: The Coming Revolution in Jewish Demography and Communal Policy” inThe Imperatives of Jewish Outreach: Responding to Intermarriage in the 1990s and Beyond. E. Mayer. New York, Jewish Outreach Institute & the Center for Jewish Studies of the Graduate School of the City University of New York, p. 37-62.
- Phillips, B. A. 1997.Re-Examining Intermarriage. Brookline. Mass., Wilstein Institute for Jewish Policy Studies.
- Singer, D. 1979. “Living with Intermarriage.”Commentary Magazine 68, p. 48–53.
- Sklare, M. 1964. “Intermarriage and the Jewish Future.”Commentary Magazine 37, p. 46–52.
- —. 1970. “Intermarriage and Jewish Survival.”Commentary Magazine, 49 p, 51–58.
- The legacy of Egon Mayer in the study of American Jewish intermarriage
Volume 26, Issue 1 , pp 169-181
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links